The First Time We Saw Your Face...

The First Time We Saw Your Face...
Shu Hua Wen-Referral Photo

Monday, April 12, 2010

Chloe's New Smile!




Today is the day Chloe had her appointment with Dr. Boyd. She did so well! She didn't cry when they gave her the injection so they could put in an I.V. They pulled 4 teeth on bottom in the front, capped the top teeth in front, and capped another tooth in the back, as well as putting on some sealants. She looks different, but still our cutie pie. She slept a good part of the day, and when she wasn't sleeping, she was pointing to her mouth or looking at herself in the mirror. She just hasn't figured out yet what happened to her teeth! If you look at the photos posted previously, you can really tell the difference.

6 comments:

  1. Chloe is still beautiful and has a wonderful smile. The looking in the mirror is precious. Glad everything went well and she made it through like a real trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty smile she has. I'm so glad it went well. I need to find out more about it. I think we are being taken if they did this in office and she did so well.

    I'm very proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new smile. What a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh.....I love that new smile! I love how proud she is looking at herself in the mirror....I am thrilled it wasn't so hard on her...(can't say the same for Mommy and Daddy I am sure).
    Love you guys!
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad she was ok and everything went so well. So how did Mom and Dad do????

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything went well...what a beautiful new smile.

    ReplyDelete