The First Time We Saw Your Face...

The First Time We Saw Your Face...
Shu Hua Wen-Referral Photo

Monday, January 11, 2010

I-171H Has Arrived!

We received our I-171H from the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service last Saturday! I was taking a nap and Kevin came into the bedroom, woke me up, and held the form up proudly and said, "We're going to China!" Sunday we scanned the document and sent it to Nancy, our Travel Advisor, and now she is doing what she can to make our Consulate appointment. She said she'll do her best to get us to China this month. Now it's just wait and see...

6 comments:

  1. That is great news!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm betting you'll be leaving this month. Start packing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary this wonderful news. Maybe I will see you in China...sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! I tried posting here earlier, but didn't have any luck. I just wanted to let you and Kevin know how thrilled I am for you, and Chloe, of course. She is just precious, and I so look forward to following your journey. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during your travels.

    xxoo-
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary!!!!! I'm so EXCITED for you and Kevin. I know you have wondered if you would ever get to go. GUESS WHAT??? YOU ARE REALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our prayers have been answered my pal!
    I have tons of things...dresses and outfits that I need to send to you.
    I sure hope you can travel with Cynthia or even Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank all of you, sweet China sisters. You have made this long wait bearable!!

    ReplyDelete