The First Time We Saw Your Face...

The First Time We Saw Your Face...
Shu Hua Wen-Referral Photo

Thursday, January 7, 2010

PJ Care Package


Thanks to the recommendation of a fellow adoptive mom, Kevin and I ordered Chloe a PJ Care Package from Ann at Red Thread China. It consisted of a pair of pjs, a blanket, a stuffed little doll, a bag of candy, a translated letter that we wrote, and we added on 2 disposable cameras that the orphanage will hopefully use before we get there to take some photos of her. I hope she liked it. I would've loved to have been there when she opened it. Here is a picture of the package that Ann sent us.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable care package. I'm sure Chloe just loved it. I really wish you'd hear something from USCIS. That is so frustrating. Praying for a quick resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that blanket? Our Chloe got the same one from Ann.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blankets are the softest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog! I can't wait to follow you guys to China! I will be mailing a box to you on Monday. I could not be happier for 2 people than I am for you and K. I cannot wait to meet Miss Khloe and kiss those sweet cheeks!
    I love you guys!
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog Mary. Chloe is adorable. Great care package!!! I keep praying that your hear from USCIS so we can be in China together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, Chloe is just precious! I am so excited to follow your journey and hope you have news soon of your TA. You and Sherry just might be traveling together! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kevin, and Chloe.
    xxoo-
    Susan

    ReplyDelete