The First Time We Saw Your Face...

The First Time We Saw Your Face...
Shu Hua Wen-Referral Photo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Packing-UGH!!

I hate packing!! I have this fear that I'm going to forget something, or pack something I shouldn't, or put something in checked baggage that should be in the carry on, or go over the maximum allowed weight, or...the list goes on and on. Thank goodness, Kevin is a more experienced traveler than I am. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've flown. Being on a plane for 19 hours is not comforting to me. But I'm going to try to do it cold turkey, no patch, no Dramamine. We'll see how long that lasts!

Thank you, Sherry dear, for providing your packing list. It's been a tremendous help!

6 comments:

  1. Don't stress too much about the packing. If you forget something you'll be able to get it in China -- at least most things. Plus, I'm bringing everything but the kitchen sink and I'm already packed and weighted. I just have to add a like 5 more things to the one suitcase. I have revised the packing list again -- let me know if you want an updated copy. I winterized it and changed a few things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get my box soon! Hope you'll be able to take some of the clothes with you!
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norah, we received it today! Thank you so much. You have great taste! I love everything, and I know Chloe will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..I'm glad it arrived. I can't wait to see some of those outfits on her....I'll shop more once you have her...so I'll have a better idea of her size! Can't wait for that baby girl to come home! Enjoy your packing..not much longer now!
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, things will be just fine. Hang in there. You will be amazed how much you can squeeze in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe and happy travels to you! I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers over the next two weeks. You're almost there!

    xxoo-
    Susan

    ReplyDelete