The First Time We Saw Your Face...

The First Time We Saw Your Face...
Shu Hua Wen-Referral Photo

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Home Almost 2 Weeks-What A Difference!






Just wanted to post a few pictures of our first "almost" 2 weeks home. We have settled in to a routine and the temper tantrums have pretty much completely disappeared. We are enjoying Chloe so much. She is so funny and we end up laughing at the things she does. She laughs alot, too, and it's music to our ears. We're so glad she's happy.

We took Chloe to church for the first time last Sunday. She loved the music and clapped along as we sang. I think she was a bit overwhelmed, but she enjoyed the nursery and playing with the other children.

Last weekend we had visitors, Kevin's folks (Grammy & Grandpa). They came bearing gifts and Chloe loved them from the start! I think they kinda liked her, too.

7 comments:

  1. So glad Chloe is doing better. The laughter of your child is the best sound ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn is so right....nothing like it at all!
    I'm happy to see she is settling in, and love the photo of her playing with your little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Kids are so resilient. It's absolutely amazing. Glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was needing a Chloe fix..in fact I had planned to write an email...saying I need to see that precious face!! Glad everyone is settling in and hope you are feeling better too. I bet Chloe had Dub wrapped around her little finger! I'm sure she is just adding her fan base!! I'm gonna give you guys a little time then, I'm headed down your way to meet the princess!! Hope you will keep this blog going for a little while so we can see how beautifully the princess starts to grow!
    Is she picking up any words at this point?
    Love ya,
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my look at that face. She just so precious. Oh knowing Dub, and Dixie this was an excited time for them. Good she is such a happy girl that means so much , nothing like the laughter of your children.

    Sandy Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see your post about Chloe's progress! She looks so happy and it sounds like you've all adjusted to life at home. Two weeks home does wonders -- wait until a year! They change so quickly, so enjoy every moment!

    xxoo-
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update. So glad Chloe is doing better. I knew she would. :) Love the pictures. Miss seeing you guys every day.

    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete